Friday 18 February 2011

Welcome Post


This is a blog about a world seen by two girls in their early twenties. We've been best friends since elementary school and share most of our interests. We go to different universities and it's getting harder to stay in touch like we used to  in our teenage years. We thought it would be a good idea to create something together, something like a journal we used to have in our childhood but a public one.
We will share our ideas about anything, we aren't going to set any limits.We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we do.
                              Sophie and Anna













3 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggers' world!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, follow me, i follow you!

    Kisses

    ♥ La ropa me vuelve loca

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome girls! I like your idea! me and my sis we created a blog in the same mood/ have a look
    bisous marilia & christina

    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete